Thursday, December 10, 2009

artists staments

Things that will be found in my portfolio is assignments
Ms. Cook have given us to do this semester, it’s mostly pictures of myself and of my partner Asia. I feel like I could of done just a little bit better with it like post more pictures and make my name just a bit more creative than what I did. I have taught different tricks with the camera also all sorts of different tools to use on the computer. Example: I learned how to get new brushes off the internet my two favorite brushes are the Jordan jump man and falling money.
With the last project we done in class where you put a picture of you on there then you put lyrics on the back, I feel that I am most successful with that one because I get a lot of complements on it and I feel it’s the best way to describe me as the person I am. Doing the alien project is the one I disliked because most of the other students had theirs looking really nice but mine I did mine in about two days so it did not turn out like how most of the other students did. By coming to class more and pay attention when Ms. Cook is talking
I have seen improvement on the tool I use before I would ask my partner how I use it but now I get the hang of it. This semester was ok I think it could have been better if we were able to take more pictures and did things we wanted to do with them. Other than that I enjoyed doing the vampire and the lyrics.

No comments: